Hello, I’m Rain Morgan.
I’m an educated 27 year old Sex Worker and writer with a cheeky, bubbly and witty, personality that you can have a conversation with on a range of topics. I’m a people pleaser and enjoy learning all about new things and new people. Greek by heritage you can see it in my brunette locks and fiery personality.
I enjoy hearing about my clients’ lives and experiences and meeting people from all walks of life across the Australian countryside.
Diagnosed with ADHD in March 2023 and chronically ill myself, creating a safe space for clients with disabilities and those who are neurodiverse is a topic close to my heart. I’m vocal on my Twitter about mental health and disability rights, SW rights and the industry, politics, Fat/Body Positivity, and other fun topics. Always keen for a chat and friendly banter.
I spend most of my time outside of bookings organising SW gatherings and skill-sharing workshops in my second role with Bigger Sister Channel when in Melbourne to benefit my community. Outside of that you’ll find me perusing antique stores and op shops, socialising with friends and attending kink and swinger parties.
You can read some of my sex work articles here, here, and here. Get a glimpse into my head before we meet. I have done interviews with Mayfair Confidential in the past, my article and interview with Dakota Dice is here, my interview with Realbabes here and my interview with SexWorkOz here for your perusal!
Some details about me:
- I’m a total nerd when it comes to Doctor Who, Supernatural, Red Umbrella Academy, Bones, Firefly, The Avengers, and Buffy. Want to debate the new Doctor Who episode or the new Marvel movie? I’m keen!
- I love exploring art galleries/museums and wildlife parks are also fun!
- I am obsessed with op shopping and antique furniture, jewellery, and clothes. I have a burgeoning clip on earring collection, am growing my uranium glass collection, and adore a vintage fur moment.
- I’m a bit obsessed with anything unicorns and kangaroos.
- It’s my dream to own a converted bus tiny home on wheels one day.
- The only video game I enjoy playing is The Sims 4.
- I love fashion and dressing up. I enjoy vintage clothes and thrifting my outfits. I have an elegant feminine classic style.
- I’m very politically focused and enjoy a respectful debate! I usually vote for Reason but can respectfully acknowledge anyone’s different political views.
- I love Japanese sake, a good Whisky, Canberra Company gin, and NZ Sauv Blanc. They are my favourite drinks of choice. A dark and smoky bar and a gentleman to keep company sounds like a great night.
- I don’t partake in drugs but am 420 friendly and happy to smoke a J with you in a booking.
- I also enjoy non-alcoholic beverages and am always down for a fruity bubble tea, dirty chai, or soy iced latte!
- I’m a total foodie! Take me to your favourite place to eat, but no spicy food, please! Not for me. I adore sour candy, cheese, steak, Oysters, Sushi and seafood, Kimchi and Korean cuisine.
- I enjoy the arts and history and I have a keen interest in Greek mythology, ballet, philosophy, reading, writing and pop culture.
- I love talking about sex, sex ed, kink, swinging, and sexual health. Let me teach you something.
- I’m passionate about disability and that all adults should have access to safe and consensual sexual experiences no matter if they have disabilities or not, and am trained in disability support and on the Touching Bases PDAT Referral List. I am also certified in CPR and First Aid.
- I love travelling and exploring new places when I tour. The country has a special place in my heart.